- Name: IBM Pulse 2013
- Dates: March 3-6, 2013
- Location: MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
- Stream: Smarter Physical Infrastructure
- Track: EAM and Integrated Workplace Management Industry Case Studies
- Session Type: Breakout Sessions
- Title: ICS-1412: How the Maricopa County Facilities Management Department Enhanced Operational Efficiencies through Maximo/TRIRIGA Integration
- Date/Time: Mon, 4/Mar, 05:00 PM – 06:00 PM
- Room: MGM Grand – Room 118
- Speakers: Christopher Tilley, eCIFM Solutions Inc.; Elizabeth Neeley, Maricopa County; Frank Zele, eCIFM Solutions Inc.
The Maricopa County Facilities Management Department (FMD) is responsible
for many functions in relation to building and location assets, move
management, space planning and management, project management and
facility maintenance. Lack of integration and use of multiple systems
to manage assets and facilities made the county recognize the efficiencies
and value that could be gained by integrating asset management and IWMS
applications. Join this presentation and learn how eCIFM helped FMD
better serve its internal and external customers by implementing IBM TRIRIGA
Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) and closely integrating it with
IBM Maximo. FMD now uses Maximo for its time and cost accounting, alongside
TRIRIGA for facilities management (which is where the work requests originate).
This presentation will demonstrate how the integration between the
TRIRIGA BusinessConnect API and Maximo web services opened up FMD to
realize unparalleled operational efficiencies.